I love Shea Moisture Products! I just recently purchased a bunch of products from them that are geared to treat my hair specifically and I would love to share it with everyone cause I definitely know how hard it is to find good products and drop money blindly! I hope this helps!
Let me start with the Shampoo, since this is the first step anyway. This product is very thick, lathering and moisturizing. I have never found a shampoo that has actually moisturized my curls! It smells so good after wards leaving a smooth finish. It has a beautiful pearly look and soft feel to the touch.
- Sea kelp - Trace minerals detoxify hair follicles of impurities and residue.
- Argan Oil - Restores shine and rebuilds hair elasticity.
- Shea Butter - Deeply moisturizes and repairs damages to hair and scalp.
The Restorative conditioner is a perfect balance after the shampoo. You never want that over moisturized feeling cause most likely you will have thick unmovable hair in a few days from the buildup!
Its light but still very moisturizing. I like to concentrate it on my ends.
*Key ingredients are the same as the shampoo :)
I love love love the Curl & Style Conditioning Milk! It smells like coconut which is a huge plus for me and it makes my hair feel textured, moisturized and softer then ever. I have damaged hair at the moment and this is reviving it with every use. My curls are not frizzy at all. In fact they are bouncy again with lots of shine! product. People have told me that my hair looks healthy!
- Coconut Oil - Hydrates and protects hair from heat and chemical damage.
- Silk Protein - Reduces breakage, strengthens hair, adds smoothness and silkiness.
- Neem Oil - An age old ayurvedic oil that strengthens hair and provides brilliant shine.
I'm a fan of the texture this leaves my hair. I have left this product on my head for a whole day outside. It Isn't a thick cream on your hair. Its a coat of product which is good cause you wont use it up as fast. The smell is mild and the texture is silky and creamy with a mild scent. I have not used it long enough to tell you the long term effects, but I will update in a few months!
- Baobab Oil - Contains vitamins A, C, E and F to fortify and strengthen hair.
- Yucca - Thickens hair and helps to prevent hair loss.
- Biotin - A powerful B vitamin that strengthens the hair follicle.
These Products DO NOT CONTAIN ANY:
You can buy these product @ Target
Any Wall-greens or Duane Reade
***I have used these products for about two weeks and my hair stopped falling out in the shower and I see a lot less hair left on my brush! They are the only products that touch my hair so I can see how fast my hair can grow. I hope this helped and I hope they work for you like they are for me!