Nov 7, 2010

Halloween

For the past 3 years I've been working in the biggest Halloween store in New York Selling Makeup all year round. Every October the store is packed. This time i worked hard at the Costume store and freelanced my butt off!
The people i met everyday were awesome and very happy with their results. Since i have the chance to share with you guys, Here is my 2010 October story.

The Bride of Frankenstein

I was honored to have my hair done by road kill (My beautiful friend/Makeup artist Susie Prisk!)
This group of people were my makeup crew at my store and this is the day of Halloween! Crazy times!!
***********************

Na'vi Hair (Hair only)

Very early Sunday morning before work I applied black long "Lacy Wigs" to these two Na'vi Characters while my friend/Makeup Artist Chrx Leon Applied the makeup.
Its not very often i do hair (or hair and no makeup). Honestly it was kind of relaxing. I had no real mess to clean up after. But then again i live for that makeup mess and craze.

*******************************
Eye Brows and hairAnimal!!!

*************************

Zombies!!!!
#1
#2
#3 Halloween Day
My version of Kids Zombie makeup

*******************

My Scales! My babies xo <3

These were made for Natalia> beautiful woman I met during Halloween that needed Scales for her Dragon costume.

Makeup and prosthetic Scales applied by Friend/Makeup Artist Susie Prisk! Its obviously perfect! Natalia was going to be on a float riding through Manhattans 2010 Halloween Parade and wanted to look perfect so i thought Susie would be the one for Applying my scales. It was magic! thanks Su!

These are other scales i made for another Client. She wanted them for her fish costume!

********************
Joker Prosthic! Just for fun!


************************
Vampires

********************
Skulls

This guy was my Inspiration for the next two looks

Not alot of people got this one but what i was going for was Skull/face
************************
My home girl Pinky!

Fairy

Masquerade mask

Rag Doll with a blue heart!

Every weekend in October we come up with a theme. Above were my version of each theme. I love it! its a time to be really creative!

After Halloween was over its like the craziness stopped. One thing i will say was i enjoyed every minute of it having fun meeting the awesome people that came into my life for this short period of time. Thanks for all the Memories<3>