May 30, 2011

Another day in my life...

Elite Model Shelbie Kramer!


I would like to stress how relaxing it is to do a test shoot on a weekend (especially when its raining). Wake up really early, get comfortable for the long day of creating with other very talented people who are just as passionate about the experience as you are.
7:30am charp, west midtown Manhattan. My kit is super ready to go with a checklist on top (so that i wont forget anything like my entire makeup kit! yeah, iv done that before lol). Had a fabulous time with my buddy Joseph who introduced me to these two lovely ladies!
I was really eager to meet Svetlana because she was my first female photographer! I was very pleased to meet such a doll!
Working on Shelbie was like working on an unprimed canvas. She was so tall and beautiful! had to be like 4 feet taller than me. Ok, maybe I'm over doing it but she had a wonderful soft presence. Working with a team like this is my ideal everyday life. Fun times <3 Lets do it again and again...

I am such a big fan of Joseph's hair skills



Photographer:
Svetlana LK.

Elite Model:
Shelbie Kramer.

Hair Stylist:
Joseph DiMaggio