Feb 22, 2010

My Biggest Insiration



Honestly...

I plan to do big things with my career. For a long time i didn't think to follow other makeup artists who have made it and became big stamps in the makeup industry. I know of a bunch off the top, but no one i really admired this much.

Everyday i take a moment of my time to read a piece of her book "Makeup Manual". Her words did not only give me good professional advice but the confidence to believe in myself and truly believe that i can do this. she made it clear to me that my dream and big goal is worth the ride. i can help woman find the easy and fun way to apply their own makeup to make them feel good about themselves using my products. One of my short term goals is to get a position working for Bobbi brown at Bergdorf Goodman, Barneys New York or Bloomingdale's. Iv never wanted anything this much and I'm working very hard to be consistent. i want it so much, i realized i can't stop.

Thank you Bobbi Brown